So yep, I finally got the disease. In the last few days of quarantine, I was feeling 100% recovered and had way too much time on my hands. This is what happened.
I unexpectedly enjoyed the creative process and even took a few rough notes for the next *fingers crossed* project:
- Pay more attention to the little emotional gestures and details. Focus less on going from A to B and more on the little repetitive movements that make the object look alive.
- Be careful about not bumping the camera. Use tripod whenever possible.
- Make sure my body doesn't come in the light way and cause unexpected shadows.
- Think through the logistics for the complex moves first. E.g. How am I going to make this jar gradually fall? It will avoid extra work remaking scenes.
- Make sure the camera focus is correct to avoid bluriness.
- For one viewpoint, simulate the whole sequence first to make sure the scene layout is right and everything is where it should be.