I am probably eating roasted chestnuts (with salted butter) and sitting by the fire to not freeze to death.
It just hit Robin and I, that our year-long trip will start in about a month. So, at the moment, we are pretty much spending our days:
- planning the last logistics bits (or more like chunks) of The Big Trip
- (trying to) complete all the French admin that we have been dragging for months
- making sure all our creative digital projects are in a good state (as they'll probably go dormant for a few months)
- climbing whenever the weather is clear enough
- prepping our old travel blog Eau de poisson to be usable on the go
- drinking lots of the wine bottles we have been hoarding and that are not meant to age
- being half anxious, half excited, and half cold (wait, that doesn't sound right)
This is a Now page. I update mine every few months with my current life status. Below is my archive.