Prepare these frozen immunity shots early winter to be ready for the cold season.
- 10 cm fresh ginger
- 5 cm fresh tumeric
- 2 lemons, roughly peeled
- 2 oranges, roughly peeled
- Black pepper (anti-inflammatory)
- Add everything to a blender, only roughly peeling the fruits. Blend it for one minute until frothy and deeply golden.
- Press the juice through a fine-mesh strainer and into an ice cube tray for later use.
- Once they're frozen, pop them out of the ice cube tray and stash them in an airtight container in the freezer for up to three months.
- To serve, either let an ice cube unfreeze for a quick shot, or add a cube directly to a mug of just-boiled water.