- 1 cucumber, diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 feta cheese, diced
- 0.5 red bell pepper, dicedoptional
- 1 small red onionoptional
- 1 tbsp sunflower oiloptional
- 0.5 tbsp red wine vinegaroptional
- Fresh parsley, thinly choppedoptional
- Pepper and saltoptional
- Dice the cucumber, feta cheese, tomatoes and bell pepper. Dice the onion in small pieces. Add everything to a big salad bowl.
- Drizzle sunflower oil and vinegar over diced vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Chop parsley and sprinkle on salad. Stir to coat evenly.
Note: It is possible to omit everything except for the cucumber, tomatoes and feta cheese.
Adapted from this original recipe