This last month, Robin and I have been working on our first online treasure hunt: The Missing Banksy. We are very proud of it, but are still actively trying to improve it.
Next step: create a second chapter!
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis (1950)
- Prince Caspian by C. S. Lewis (1951)
- Power of Ritual by Casper ter Kuile (2020)
- Crooked House by Gilles Paquet-Brenner (2017)
- Coraline by Henry Selick (2009)
- ParaNorman by Sam Fell and Chris Butler (2012)
- Mon frère se marie by Jean-Stéphane Bron (2006)
- Minari by Lee Isaac Chung (2020)
- Emma. by Autumn de Wilde (2020)
- Wolfwalkers by Tomm Moore and Ross Stewart (2020)
- Song of the Sea by Tomm Moore (2014)
- The Secret of Kells by Tomm Moore (2009)
- Bouffons — #122, #123, #125, #129 (2020)
- Mythosaga — episodes 1 to 11 (2020)
- How to Save a Planet — Is Your Carbon Footprint BS? (2021)
- Breaks and screen time — Since my last paper tracker for breaks and screen time has been filled, I also stopped doing these two habits regularly. To avoid this very dumb obstacle, I have created an easy-to-print tracker.
- Up before 7am — I still follow through with the waking up early habit even though I don’t necessarily track it anymore.
- New possession list — I started to write a list of all my belongings. My goal is to be more mindful of what I possess to reduce it to the most important only.